Spots On Carpet. Rug Restoration
Rug Repair Rug Fixing In Manhattan. Brockway Carpet.
Spots On Carpet
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- Locate an enemy's position, typically from the air
- musca volitans: spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens; "floaters seem to drift through the field of vision"
- (spot) descry: catch sight of
- See, notice, or recognize (someone or something) that is difficult to detect or that one is searching for
- (spot) topographic point: a point located with respect to surface features of some region; "this is a nice place for a picnic"; "a bright spot on a planet"
- Recognize that (someone) has a particular talent, esp. for sports or show business
Dolby's spot on the red carpet
Right in the thick of it, Dolby House Crew gets a spot on the red carpet where cast member of Dexter would later be passing though.
Eucosma cana & Red Twin-spot Carpet, Bawdeswell (Norfolk), 29-Jul-10
Eucosma cana on the left, Red Twin-spot Carpet on the right.
Related topics: cheap horse rugs online boot carpet peerless rugs chicago landlord replace carpet how to get red stains out of carpet magic carpet ride guitar tab praying rugs dorm carpet high tech carpets