RUGGEDIZED ROUTER. ELEGANT RUGS. CUSTOM CARPET
- Designed or improved to be hard-wearing or shock-resistant
- (ruggedize) produce in a version designed to withstand rough usage; "Detroit ruggedized the family car"
- (ruggedization) the act of making a piece of equipment rugged (strengthening to resist wear or abuse)
- describes devices designed for industrial environments.
- a power tool with a shaped cutter; used in carpentry for cutting grooves
- A power tool with a shaped cutter, used in carpentry for making grooves for joints, decorative moldings, etc
- a worker who routes shipments for distribution and delivery
- (computer science) a device that forwards data packets between computer networks
CompuLab fit-PC2 Diskless (Rev 1.4), Atom Z530 1.6 GHz, RAM 1 GB, bay for 2.5" SATA HDD
fit-PC2 is the smallest, most power efficient PC available.
fit-PC2 Diskless allows you to choose the right storage for the intended application. For example:
* For a file server you may add a high capacity HDD
* To make a car-PC, you should select SSD
* fit-PC2 Diskless can be used as a PXE thin client with no storage
CPU: Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz
Display: DVI Digital output up to 1920 x 1080 through HDMI connector
Memory: 1GB DDR2 soldered on-board
Hard disk interface: Bay for 2.5" SATA
1000 BaseT Ethernet
6 x USB 2.0 HiSpeed 480Mbps
DVI Interface through HDMI Port
5.1 channels digital audio (S/PDIF)
Stereo line-out, line-in audio / Mic
Mechanical and environmental:
Splash and dust resistant enclosure
Material: All aluminum body
Size: 101 x 115 x 27 mm 4" x 4.5" x 1.05"
Weight: 0.7 lb (280g)
Operating temperature: 0 - 70C (may be limited by choice of hard disk)
Power: 12V single supply
Power consumption: 6W
100315-N-8816D-087 KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN (March 15, 2010) - Information Systems Technician Seaman David Springhetti from Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 133 sets up a Ruggedized Deployable Satellite (RDSAT) used for communications during the set up of the Battalionis combat operations center in Kandahar, Afghanistan. NMCB 133 is currently in the Central Commandis area of operation while on deployment in Afghanistan. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Chief Ryan C. Delcore.)
This is one of the first sketches that I did to illustrate what the Flexi-Case (now IQ-Core Case) would look like. Upper management was so impressed I was given a special recognition and a bonus check at the next company wide meeting.
Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM02 is an LED sight powered by a standard CR2032 battery. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR is extremely tough yet lightweight. The easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments. The Trijicon RMR is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications. Specifications: - Magnification: 1x - Bullet Drop Compensator: No - Length (in): 45mm - Weight (oz): 1.2 oz w/ Battery - Illumination source: 3V Lithium Battery - Reticle Pattern: 8.0 MOA Dot - Day Reticle Color: Red - Night Reticle Color: Red - Bindon Aiming Concept: N - Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Related topics: red carpet rentals nyc carpetright beds white furry rug magic carpet ride artist shaggy brown rug toothbrush rugs instructions round rugs cheap cheap rugs online australia emmy red carpet photos